Investment performance

Filipe Giusti filipegiusti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:52:42 EDT 2016

I had a look at it. What I need is a difference between the values of an
Advanced Portfolio report today and another one with a date in the past.

I need to get the performance of my stocks for the last 30 days, so I get a
feeling on how I'm doing and what I should change.

Any ideas? Nobody else is tracking investments in GnuCash?

--
Filipe Vernetti Giusti