Investment performance

Filipe Giusti filipegiusti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:28:38 EDT 2016

Exactly, it's very good on accounting, I've been tracking my investments
and expenses for a long time using GnuCash and I never said it's bad.
However what I'm looking for is not trading information.

I decide monthly how I'm going to reallocate assets and where new money
goes, for that I need to know how each asset performed in the last week,
month, 3 months and year. Like a fund manager showing to customers what
happened.

I know I can write those reports myself, but it makes more sense to me to
switch software than to spend time on GnuCash. I'm even willing to pay to
get that sort of information.

--
Filipe Vernetti Giusti