Question: Invoice report

Howard M. Fried cursorsci at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:07:30 EDT 2016

Thank you Mr. Novack. I appreciate the wisdom of export/edit, which
prompted me to dig further.

I am using Mac OS 9.5.  I found Reports-->Transactions-->Transaction
Reports and the ability to select Sales, Accounts Receivable, etc. An
"Options" function enables some control over what is displayed. I do not
see a useful means to directly export these reports. The "Export"
function here only creates an html file, and "Export as PDF.." is fine,
but I cannot edit a pdf file. Remarkably, however, copying the screen
output and pasting into Excel works. Paid/unpaid information is still
absent, but, of course, I can manually add a column for missing information.

There is also a File-->Export-->Export Transactions to CSV.. function,
but I find the output to be greatly more complex and it does not include
invoice number.