Investment performance

Filipe Giusti filipegiusti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:48:22 EDT 2016

Michael,

thanks for putting the business analyst hat.

Indeed I've been using GnuCash to achieve an asset allocation strategy
successfully for years. I wanna go beyond, I wanna evaluate the
effectiveness of that strategy. As I was doing, I was updating asset
percentage yearly, however due to negative interest rates, political
turmoils in my country, I wanna update that faster and I wanna evaluate the
effectiveness of that choices.

Does that makes sense?

--
Filipe Vernetti Giusti