Problems with printed Invoice format

John Whitmore arigead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:57:03 EDT 2016

Been using GnuCash for a while and I guess this is the first time I've hit
problems with my invoices. I've created an invoice with a lot of entries,
which have unfortunately stretched over more then one page. The printed invoice
is not being paginated at all.

On top of that one the customer is complaining that the Invoice contains the
term "Tax" where as it should be "VAT" of "Value Added Tax".

I took these problems as the motivation to actually customise my Invoice by
following the documentation to create a new style sheet with my Logo and
stuff. That's given me another problem as the documentation states that: "With
the style sheet configured, when you print the invoice, you select the style
sheet to use from the Options menu." There is no "Options" Menu? When I select
print if goes straight to an un-paginated basic invoice. No option to change
that. :-( I know it's in here somewhere.

I'm running version 2.6.12 on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, I probably installed
straight from the package manager for convenience, so I must go look at
latest, and installing from source, but I don't imagine that's my problem.

Cheers for any thoughts. I know I'm simply missing something obvious in all
three cases, but Internet ain't helping.