Problems with printed Invoice format

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 13:00:02 EDT 2016

John,

It sounds like the documentation is a little misleading. Try looking at the report options before choosing print. At least, that’s where I see the style sheet selector. Once you’ve selected the style sheet, you should see the changes.

HTH,
David

BTW, what section of the documentation were you citing?