Problems with printed Invoice format

John Mitchell john at lillianservices.com
Wed Oct 26 14:14:35 EDT 2016

I have found some of the same issues with invoices as John. They do not paginate and although I have successfully created a custom invoice, I have to change to it using the options button before printing each time. The default invoice is not customizable enough to suit my purposes. I'd like to be able to select my custom invoice as the default.

John W. Mitchell
Lillian Services LLC
(251) 597-9257