Problems with printed Invoice format

John Whitmore arigead at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:38:55 EDT 2016

Hi David,

Thanks a million 2 problems sorted by that gem of wisdom. Yes it was under the
reports menu that I should have been looking.

The only remaining problem is pagination, which I'm confused by since the
paper settings have set the paper correctly it's just GnuCash ain't making
much of an effort with the pages to nicely chop an invoice.

Can page brakes be manually added?

I was looking at a pdf I have but similar instructions found here:
https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/bus-ar-invoicechange.html