Deposit through customer

Mike or Penny Novack mpnovack at mtdata.com
Thu Sep 1 10:26:17 EDT 2016

There are a couple of books on using QB for nonprofits, many of the
ideas in them are transferable to gnucash.
Well yes, but it is precisely because of the fact that the product
Intuit SELLS as "QuickBooks Pro FOR NON-PROFITS" does NOT have any
features specific to the needs of accounting for a non-profit that I
chose not to replace it after the 2006 fire << insurance would have paid
for a new copy >>

With a product marketed as "for Non-Profits" we should NOT have to be
doing work arounds. Gnucash also does not have the special features
desired for non-profit accounting but  gnucash is not only free, it
isn't claiming to be a package specific for non-profits.

Michael D Novack