Runtime crash when running reports

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Sep 7 08:04:07 EDT 2016

On Wednesday 07 September 2016 01:48:19 rmadete wrote:
> I am having the same problem for the last 3 days. Did you get a
> solution for your issue? I am really desperate.
>

> --

You are replying to a thread from 2014 concerning an old version of gnucash (2.6.2).

There were issues with reports in those early 2.6.x versions which have been fixed in mere
recent ones.

Please provide more detail about your specific issue for others to be able to help you.

What version of gnucash are you using, on which platform (Windows, OS X, Linux,...) ?
What report is causing the crash ? What information do you see in the trace file [1] ?

Regards,

Geert

[1] http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile