Linux: 2.4.11 migratoin to 2.6.13 Guide?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:15:39 EDT 2016

Perhaps the help documentation was not installed in your instance of
Linux.  Go to the gnucash.org website and check the documentation there.

You will find that it is very easy, as all you have to do is copy your data
file to your new data folder and do a fresh install of GnuCash.  If you
need to retain custom reports or user settings there is a section in the
FAQs about how to do that.

David C