Computer illiterate needs help migrating

eggpap eggpap at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:55:20 EDT 2016

Thanks David and all the members of this forum.
Sorry David to have written to you directly.
I am Emiliano Paperetti not Emily Wilson, that I thank to have asked a
question
usefull for me also.
I have a W7Pro 64 bit OS system and installed GC 32 bit.
David's reply has been very usefull for me.

Thanks again,
Emiliano