I have a need

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 01:40:02 EDT 2016

David,

Perhaps you can explain in more detail how Mike can search for a range on check numbers? On my search window, the number field search options only include Contains, Match Regex, and Does not match Regex. It’s not clear (to me, at least) how a user would search for a range of check numbers. A quick search for regex number searches doesn’t yield a simple user friendly "from 1000 to 1200" search string for regex. (I understand that this could be rendered with some form of “[0-1][0-1][0-9][0-9]|2000”, but I do not consider that [or regex in general, for that matter] particularly user friendly)

David T.