I have a need

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 06:37:48 EDT 2016

Silly me.  I thought there were numeric greater/equal/less compares in a
'number' field similar to what is found in value fields.

I do not speak regex either.  I just found out that regex appeared in early
Unix days and it is a computer thing rather than a math thing.

Since the 'Number' field accepts all text rather than being limited to
numeric values, a numeric compare doesn't work very well, even though ASCII
text is represented by numbers.

Bottom line is my first answer doesn't work and I don't have a better one.

David C