Bug in processing customers payments

laschin laschin at riseup.net
Thu Sep 22 10:42:53 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am using GnuCash in a medium size company for the accounting.

This is my first post on this mailing list.

In the process of posting payments of bills I have stumbled upon what
seems to be a bug.

As far as I recon, there are three modes of posting payments.

(1) Business - customers - process payment
(2) process payment via click on the icon within the billing window
(3) Right button click on an existing transaction in the bank account -
process payment

If now I choose to use number (3) "assign as payment" via a right button
click,
within my synchronized bank account the payment does not synchronize
with the customer report;
i.e. the account receivable doesn't change.

Furthermore it is not possible to manually interfere anymore since now
it is not
possible to assign the payment via the other two methods. Because it
does not appear
anymore.

Can you help?