Unknown Ruble Symbol

Игорь Обоймов orion.msk at inbox.ru
Thu Sep 22 12:35:29 EDT 2016

Hi, John!

Sorry, I've understood your second question. To understand I need change GnuCash Language.
So, I see question Mark (see attached file). If I try to edit a Currency Symbol (this is a field available to editing only, – all other fields are inaccessible), all the same I receive a question mark. All I can make, it to replace a question mark with the Cyrillic letter "р.". Partially it solves a problem, but nevertheless there was nice to have the real official symbol of ruble.
By the way a word "Ruble" contains a mistake in GnuCash – "Rouble". Can I correct this error independently? Because this word with a mistake appears in all accounts.

С уважением,
Игорь Обоймов