gnucash crashes during csv import - what's the approved csv formats?

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:23:37 EDT 2017

Another option would be to use XLSM2QIF or any other CSV to QIF converter:
Https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools
<https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Published_tools>

You can import your CSV data into XLSM2QIF, work the data as you want with
the power of MS Excel and export to QIF and then do a QIF import into
GnuCash.

XLSM2QIF has a POWERFUL QIF exporter and the QIF importer of GNUCash is
much more easy and versatile than the current CSV importer.

Regards
GTI