Mac users have a huge problem, I think! Gnucash won't open anything now

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Tue Apr 4 13:34:00 EDT 2017

Walt,

I appreciate what you are telling me.  I struggle myself with some of Apple’s products, like Pages and Numbers and Keynote…  I am not happy with them.  But, on the whole I like the OS…  I am always challenging myself to understand what I am doing and how, and I have had good luck with open source software.  I really like GnuCash.  I tend to avoid commercial software.  I don’t use Safari unless I have to.  I am an archivist currently, but trained as an anthropologist, and there is a detective lurking inside me that wants to unravel the mysteries …  thanks for your help and your comments.  Much appreciated.

Anita