Mac users have a huge problem, I think! Gnucash won't open anything now

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at openmailbox.org
Tue Apr 4 14:01:50 EDT 2017

The original message is placed bellow because it seems that we forgot to
click on "Reply to list" or "Reply to all". :)

Now, to my own message:

You're welcome Anita, I'm glad to see that you understood my message. If
you want to know more about why "selling free/libre software" is OK,
see: [[http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html]].

Respectfully, Adonay.