Budget reports show current income as negative value

marcin mep at hot.pl
Fri Apr 7 21:04:44 EDT 2017

Dear Mike and Adrien.

Thank you very much for your kind advice and instructions about double entry
accounting. However I think that this discussion goes to wrong direction.
All my reports and charts are showing correct value for my income. It is
positive value which reflects on my register entry. That income entry
increases my balance. The only problem is with budget reports which somehow
show the same income as negative value. Please see two pictures. One of them
shows all the values correctly (income, spending, profit) but second one is
budget report which shows budgeted income vs real income (exactly the same
income). And in this case real income is presented as negative value, what
does not make any sense to me.
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4690903/Income_spendings_profit.jpg>
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4690903/Income_budgeted_real.jpg>