Budget reports show current income as negative value

marcin mep at hot.pl
Sat Apr 8 05:14:09 EDT 2017

Thank you Edward and Adrien,

..."your previous replies indicated you didn’t think both your checking
account and income account should increase when you get paid"...

I was trying many scenarios and to make that budget graph correct I started
thinking wrong way. I managed to have this graph showing positive value but
to do that I should create nonsense entries in my registers.

..."What is your setting for Edit -> Preferences -> Accounts -> Reverse
Balanced Accounts?"...

I use default settings: Credit Accounts.

Thank you gentleman. You and Mike worked very hard to give me as much
information as it gets.I like double entry method in GnuCash and neat
registers and clear interface. GnuCash is 20 years old but budget module
seems to be still under development.