Report tab displays all white - worked last time (Aug 2016)

Rufus rlaggren at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 17:04:29 EDT 2017

> gnucash.trace

/tmp/gnucash.trace does not exist on that path or anywhere else in the
system according to "locate" and "recoll"; although I just began using
the latter and may not have a handle on what the filters are doing.

That's after starting from console:
"gnucash --debug --extra"

Does that mean gnucash did not trigger any trace output? Totally clean
run despite throwing a python error to stdout (see previous post)?

On an aside, does gnucash use yelp to display "Help" and maybe other
stuff? I found a reference to this elsewhere, but it was a few years
old. Suse apparently does not install yelp by default, so I installed it
but it doesn't appear to make any difference to the report display problem.

Rufus