Odd CoA Total Problem

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Apr 10 16:15:48 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm tracking my mutual funds in GNUCash and things have been going really
well.  All of the share quantities match with my brokerage perfectly.

However, today I noticed that one of my mutual funds is not correct.  It
only has one transaction in it (the initial buy) and the register is all
correct.  However, in the CoA, the Present (USD) column and the Balance
(USD) column total is about a 24% of the amount it should be.  Everything
other mutual fund is correct.

I checked the Balance (USD) column as well and it, too, is the incorrect
amount.  I also checked the security and it's setup like all of my other
funds.

Any ideas?  I'm guessing it's user error, but not sure where to look.

Thank you all so much.

Michael