Odd CoA Total Problem

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Apr 10 16:40:41 EDT 2017

Never-mind everyone.  It really was a user issue.  For some reason I can't
fathom, I had a manual (incorrect) cost in the price editor dated today.
It was picking up that price (as it should) but it was 24% below what it
should have been.

No idea how that happened, but by deleting it everything reverted to normal.

Thank you.