Printing report

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Apr 11 06:51:59 EDT 2017

On dinsdag 11 april 2017 10:47:59 CEST Francesco Castoro wrote:
> [...]

Hi Francesco,

It is exciting to learn gnucash is also being used in Uganda :)

As to your problem I observed the page formats of both scans are different.
The report from the old PC looks like A4 while the report on your new PC
appears to be US Letter. Can you verify your printing preferences and make
sure you are using the same (default) page format ?

Regards,

Geert