"search the gnucash-user Archives" webpage not found

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:17:53 EDT 2017

If I recall, that link has been broken for a very long time, but it was not
fixed because it was assumed that it would eventually come back to life.

As you probably noticed, the main www.GnuCash.org server is currently down
due to a hardware failure, which makes it harder to find things.

"1.4.4 Q: The search the mailing list archives link doesn't work."

on https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ, which is still accessible explains
this.

David C