Printing report

Uma Ananth umagen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:49:23 EDT 2017

I am in the process of learning the basics on how to use GNUcash software
for personal and business accounting.

Yesterday I entered an opening balance of $3880 as equity. The entry
displayed as double the dollar amount. Could you please explain why that
would be doubled?

This is puzzling. Any thoughts or suggestions.Thank you in advance for your
help.

*Uma Ananth, PhD*
*Consultant*
*508-925-4598(off)*