Printing report

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Apr 12 12:02:09 EDT 2017

On woensdag 12 april 2017 17:38:40 CEST ph hermes wrote:
> i won't stop using gnu cash because the reports split the lines....
> heheh.... but it is annoying when i have to try to figure out what the #s
> are.
>
> i didn't realize this was an html issue. good to know. and thanks.

Technically it's not an html issue but an issue with the code rendering the
html. In gnucash we depend on (an old version of) webkit for this. It's this
webkit version that is responsible for this bug.

Work is ongoing to be able to use a more recent version of webkit so hopefully
in gnucash 2.8 this will no longer be an issue for many users. It will still
depend on whether the available version of webkit on your platform is
sufficiently recent enough.

At this point I know this will be the case on Fedora linux, but I haven't been
able yet to evaluate this for Windows, OS X, or any other linux flavor.

Regards,

Geert