Compare periods report

Cindy Doughty dbdoughty at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 10:43:11 EDT 2017

This version of gnctimeperiod-utilites is compatible with the previous one
- has all of the previous features.  You can uncomment the line if you have
the file in your .gnucash folder.   I should have said to add the
uncommented lines to your existing config.user file.   The reason I had
commented it out is if you don't have the file in .gnucash folder than none
of the files in config.user seem to work.

Doug Doughty