Compare periods report

kr kr at bell.net
Sun Apr 16 17:58:45 EDT 2017

Followed your instructions, nice addition to the repertoire of reports.

One thing I noticed was that if adding selections to the display, starting
at top and adding each in turn,  (of course I had to try all of them) when
'account code" and sometimes "other account code" are added to the list the
report fails, although they are OK on their own and in other combinations.
There are lots of combinations and permutations and I have not tried them
all.