Can I integrate one file into another?

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Tue Apr 18 12:50:19 EDT 2017

Colin, I am just now realizing that the account hierarchy in each of the files I am considering to integrate are not identical, or at least not compatible, so I have to do some homework in both files to make them match by account name for the transactions, before I try this export/import trick.    Otherwise, the transactions won’t import properly.  Has anyone ever done this before?  Tried to integrate two separate files?

Anita