Fwd: Currency definition fpr account missing

Hajo Hindriks hhn10 at gmx.net
Sun Apr 23 09:50:40 EDT 2017

Sorry that my previous answers did not go to the list.

Yesterday I entered a sell transaction for a fund, and strangely the
total amount didn't change the balance of the account where the money
was added..

Today I downgraded to 2.6.15 and the message abount missiing currency
information when opening an account is gone. I didn't do more systematic
testing, but it seems to be an issue introduced with the 2.6.26 version
on windows.. As J. is also running a German version it could be locale
related.

regards, Hajo