Fwd: Currency definition fpr account missing

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:32:38 EDT 2017

Hajo,

Please include Gnucash-user at gnucash.org in your replies.

Since another user has the same issue and GnuCash did make some changes in
the currency area in recent releases there may be a new bug.  I could
suggest staying with Ubuntu, but there are thousands (at least) of Windows
users that would not like that response.

Perhaps a developer could give us more insight (hint hint ;) ).

David C