GNUCash value proposition

Richard De Vriese richard.devriese at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 12:52:14 EDT 2017

Hi, I've been using GnuCash for a bunch of years with Chase bank. I just
down load the transactions manually using QXF format and import into
GnuCash. Once GnuCash gets familiar with your normal transactions it does a
pretty good job of assigning the correct account types to each transaction.
I don't have any complaints with it.

Regards
--
Richard De Vriese