REVERSING TRANSACTIONS

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 04:09:43 EDT 2017

Frank,
That's *definitely* not something that would go in the glossary, then. The glossary just provides definitions of technical terms. Functional explanations belong somewhere else, like the guide.
David

  On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 23:48, Frank H. Ellenberger<frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> wrote:   David,

if greater than 0 it should avert editing of transactions older than
threshhold days.

Tooltip:
"Choose the number of days after which transactions will be read-only
and cannot be edited anymore. This threshold is marked by a red line in
the account register windows. If zero, all transactions can be edited
and none are read-only."

HTH
Frank