REVERSING TRANSACTIONS

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:23:52 EDT 2017

David T & Frank

Since the Add Reversing Transaction menu item is in the Register menu I
concur with your second paragraph about where to describe how it works.
The reason why it works that way would probably fit better in the guide.  I
am neither a business user nor an accountant so my opinion does not carry
as much weight as that of a professional.

David C