For UK users: Will gnucash get ready for Making Tax, Digital ?

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at openmailbox.org
Tue Aug 1 10:19:23 EDT 2017

I don't know if there's a licensing issue or not in regards to having a
file include/inclusion with such key, so I'll just keep my mouth closed
for now on that matter. :)

Perhaps, though, instead of requiring a file include/inclusion that
would theoretically have the key, perhaps one could make the program
accept an optional configuration (or build) option that expects for the
string containing the key (not necessarily a file). Of course, this must
also be carefully studied because I don't know if there is a licensing
issue with this (or furthermore, a software freedom issue).