population

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Aug 1 14:07:30 EDT 2017

> On Aug 1, 2017, at 6:07 PM, Christine Maloney <cmaloney4 at talktalk.net> wrote:
>
> Hi john
> I am sorry but I am not sure how to reply to all it does not seem to work
> with outlook.
> Yes I have changed the date on my reports but it still goes to 1899. It is
> either a bug or I have a corrupt copy or something else I am guessing.
>

>> On Aug 1, 2017, at 2:02 PM, Christine Maloney <cmaloney4 at talktalk.net <mailto:cmaloney4 at talktalk.net>>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi john
>> Not at all the date is year 1899. Do you know how I can populate the
>> columns?
>>

>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Whenever I try and get a report for the trial balance it produces
>>> itself without being populated with amounts although all the accounts
>>> are
>> there.
>>> Could you let me know what I am doing wrong please.
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>
>> Does the date shown in the title cover the transactions you've created?
>>

> Christine,
>
> Please remember to copy the list on all replies (reply all works well for
> most users). Please also bottom-post.
>
> The date range is selected on the general tab of report options. You'll find
> a convenient button in the report toolbar for opening that dialog.
>
> 1899 is a weird value. Have you set an accounting period?
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Reply-to-or-forward-an-email-message-2d7a77e7-b55d-4921-9c8a-d04b4c70c5a7 <https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Reply-to-or-forward-an-email-message-2d7a77e7-b55d-4921-9c8a-d04b4c70c5a7> has instructions for forwarding and replying to messages.If I misunderstand and you know how to reply all but outlook is ignoring you when you use the "reply all" button then you can just type "gnucash-user at gnucash.org <mailto:gnucash-user at gnucash.org>" into the "CC" header.

What version of GnuCash are you using? I think we might have seen this problem a year or two ago.

Regards,
John Ralls