population

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:50:47 EDT 2017

On 2 August 2017 at 04:07, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:

> > On Aug 1, 2017, at 6:07 PM, Christine Maloney <cmaloney4 at talktalk.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi john
> > I am sorry but I am not sure how to reply to all it does not seem to work
> > with outlook.
> > Yes I have changed the date on my reports but it still goes to 1899. It
> is
> > either a bug or I have a corrupt copy or something else I am guessing.

Christine,

What version of Outlook are you using as "Reply all" has worked with
Outlook for years - just make sure you either have the ribbon with the
icons at the top displayed and click the envelope icon that has "Reply All"
underneath it (if the icon ribbon is not displayed click the Home menu
which should display the ribbon and then click on Reply All.

Having said that what version of Windows are you running ?

And as John already asked for what version of GnuCash are you running ?

Cheers Dave H.