GnuCash

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:06:02 EDT 2017

Hi Jerry,

Am 06.08.2017 um 04:15 schrieb Jerry Lanese:
> Frank,
> I am a small business owner trying to use GNUCASH and having some problems.  Is there anyone I can call.

We have a moderated user list which I cc. You might consider to
subscribe at https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user

> I am having trouble with split transactions and now the system is
> telling me that it will not save what I have.  I know I have lost
> about 3 hours of work.
Did you read the Tutorial and Concepts Guide? If not already installed
on your systen (try F1 or the help menu) you can read it at
http://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml .

> Jerry Lanese

Regards
Frank