GnuCash

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:35:38 EDT 2017

On 6 August 2017 at 18:06, Frank H. Ellenberger
<frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> Am 06.08.2017 um 04:15 schrieb Jerry Lanese:
>> Frank,
>> I am a small business owner trying to use GNUCASH and having some problems.  Is there anyone I can call.
>
> We have a moderated user list which I cc. You might consider to
> subscribe at https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user
>
>> I am having trouble with split transactions and now the system is
>> telling me that it will not save what I have.  I know I have lost
>> about 3 hours of work.

*Always* tell us what the error message is when you ask for help about
such a problem.
Possibly you cannot save to the directory you have specified, for some
reason or another. If you use File > Save As you should be able to
browse to a directory that you *can* save to and save it there, so you
will not lose your work.

Colin