New Report. Suitable for VAT/GST returns.

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 08:05:10 EDT 2017

https://forum.manager.io/t/indian-gst-tax-code-tax-summary/10315

This seems to show exactly what my report produced :-)

And the attached chart of accounts seems to fit the bill.

Just make sure you assign the correct tax account per multisplit
transaction.

In my updated report you can merge all input tax and output tax columns
into a 'total tax collected' 'total tax paid' column. See Display tab.

Don't forget to double check your bookkeeping with a licensed accountant.

HTH