New Report. Suitable for VAT/GST returns.

Spandan Sinha spandan.888 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 06:39:50 EDT 2017

We have mutiple slabs - 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
So i have to make all these tax tables...
excluding the 0%, there would be 4 tables for each slab - let's take 18%
as an example - the slabs would be 9% INPUT, 9% OUTPUT, 18% INPUT and 18%
OUTPUT.

here the 18% is divided between the Centre (CGST) and the State (SGST) for
sales and purchases within the state,
and 18% is charged as Integrated GST (IGST) for inter-state transactions.

that comes to 16 tax tables.
Now most businesses would have only one or two OUTPUT rates, but there are
bound to be multiple INPUT rates, as evident in the examples given:

just have a look at
https://cleartax.in/s/accounting-entries-under-gst

now it would be more convenient if there was a provision that your report
would take in account the tax tables that have the words Input and Output
as part of the name.. What i mean to say is that "Input 12" or "Output 9"
also be considered for the report.

I tried to install manager.io to see what it has to offer, but i need to
first upgrade my Internet Explorer....it doesnt work on systems with IE 9
or below.

Following the project on Github, again thanks for all the hard work.

Regards,
Spandan Sinha
http://about.me/spandan