Resizable columns request

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Aug 13 08:37:36 EDT 2017

Hi,
Please remember to cc the list on all replies using your mailers reply-list
or reply-all functionality.

Again, just double click headers to get it to size properly. There is no
such thing as a missing column. It's there, but possibly only one pixel wide.

You need to expand all columns first (to the right) and then you can reduce
the description column.

-derek
Sent using my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.