No stock quote for LU1233758587

Daniel Rosenberg dnlrsnbrg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 05:46:58 EDT 2017

Just a quick follow up for anybody searching or interested in a solution.

I was able to get the Bloomberg quote to work with GnuCash on Windows 10.
I had to edit the Bloomberg.pm file and change the following entries in the
lines 47, 49 and 51:

@price_array[0] --> $price_array[0]
@curr_array[0] --> $curr_array[0]
@date_array[0] --> $date_array[0]

After doing that I was able to successfully retrieve a quote for REMCIEE:LX
within GnuCash.

Daniel