Retrieving online quotes

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 21:35:38 EDT 2017

Peter,

It isn't entirely clear what you have done thus far to install Finance::Quote, which is what Gnucash uses to retrieve quotes. Unfortunately, the help document doesn't actually provide step by step instructions on installation (an oversight, to be sure). However, the wiki has pretty detailed instructions at https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_install_Finance::Quote_on_a_Mac.3F

Take a look at that page and see if it helps you, and let us know where in that process you get hung up.

David