Adding invoice numbers to business checks

Cindy Ames cindy.ames at southmorgan.com
Sun Aug 27 17:14:52 EDT 2017

Hello all,

This is my first post to the list, but I've been using GnuCash to manage my
business accounts for several years now.  I've looked through some of the
archives but haven't found what I'm looking for.  I'd like to use the
"Print Check" function under "Process Payment" to not necessarily print
checks but mainly to print a list of invoice numbers being paid that I can
supply to the vendor.  I've read the manual sections on customizing checks
and have tinkered with customizing an existing template (Quicken/Quickbooks
US-Letter 3-part) to add the invoice number instead of the split account
name.   If someone could give me some pointers on how to do that I'd
appreciate it very much!

Cheers,
Cindy