Chart of Accounts cannot be uploaded to Android

john_mike mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 13:07:34 EDT 2017

Hi David ,

Many thanks for your replies. It confirmed that the procedure that I was
following was correct which in itself was a great help.
I repeated the procedure without success. But then exported the file
from dropbox to the device's download folder.
I did the import and it worked.

Why I cannot import the file from dropbox is still an unknown.

But I cannot thank you enough I was about to give up and was looking at
switching to one of the other free systems which would have been a
painful waste of time.
Regards

Mike

--
  Mike Stillingfleet
  mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk

Links:

  2. http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml