Chart of Accounts cannot be uploaded to Android

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:36:58 EDT 2017

​This may not be an issue with GnuCash for Android.

I don't think Dropbox on Android work the same way as Dropbox on a laptop
or desktop computer does.

On my Android device, the Dropbox app seems only able to display and allow
access to the contents of my Dropbox folder, but doesn't keep these files
and folders on the device for other Android apps or me to directly use.

I think if you want your GnuCash for Android app to access a file from your
Dropbox, you'll have to use the Dropbox app (or some other means) to bring
that file to the Android device for GnuCash for Android to work with.      ​

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis