Issuing a refund: how to record it and have it show up in the Customer Report

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Aug 30 18:15:35 EDT 2017

I provide web hosting and some of my clients pay upfront for 1 year.  A client
has closed her site, before the year is up and I'd like to issue a refund.
How do I do this so it is properly recorded in her Customer Report?  I know I
can easily just record a check and take it out of the income account, but I
would like to include useful paperwork with the check I send and I was
thinking a Customer Report would be the right thing.  (Or maybe not?)

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933